Mosman Readers is an online community facilitated by Mosman Library.
Community standards and participation guidelines
Mosman Readers welcomes contributions that stimulate discussions
on books and reading. We expect all participants to treat each
other with respect and courtesy.
Below are the guidelines which we expect all participants to
Mosman Readers to abide by. These guidelines apply to any content
contributed in any format.
- Your contribution may be edited or removed if the Mosman
Readers considers the content to be:
- not related to books and reading
- defamatory or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws
regarding harassment, discrimination, privacy or contempt
- abusive or offensive, including obscenity, blasphemy and racial
- of nuisance value, inappropriate, off topic or vexatious
- seeking to endorse commercial products or activities or to
- You may be held to be legally responsible for the content you
submit to Mosman Readers
- Children’s contributions must be supervised by adults
- All material published on Mosman Readers is at Mosman Library’s sole
discretion and will be removed if it is perceived by Mosman Library
as breaching the community guidelines as stated above.
Registration and Login Names
Mosman Readers may refuse registration of members whose
suggested login names are considered inappropriate. Grounds for
refusal may include:
- offensive content
- defamatory content
- copyright infringement
- brand names or registered trademarks
- company or organisation names
- names of high-profile or public figures
- names promoting political, religious, social or economic
Library reserves the right to refuse suggested login names at
its sole discretion.